What is the KFA?
The KFA is a union certified by Labour Relations Board. The KFA proudly represents over 900 faculty members who collectively comprise the KFA.
How does the KFA operate?
The business of the KFA is conducted by elected representatives who are drawn from the membership. These elected people uphold the purposes of the Association and perform the actions necessary to ensure these purposes are upheld.
Our elected representatives are our union executive council:
- Table Officers (voting members)
- Vice-President – Grievances
- Vice-President – Negotiations
- 9 Executive Area Representatives (voting members)
- 9 Committee representatives (voting members)
- Non-Regular Representative (voting member)
- Status of Women Representative (voting member)
- Ombudsperson (non-voting member)