First Call for Nominations for 2020 KFA Elections
Dear Kwantlen Faculty Association Members,
In accordance with Article 7 of our Constitution and By-Laws, this is the first call for nominations for the following positions:
- Vice-President, Negotiations
- Science/Applied Science Studies & Horticulture Representative
- Business Representative
- Faculty of Health Representative
- School of Design Representative
- Humanities Representative (1 year term)
- Non-Regular Faculty Representative
- Status of Women Representative
- Education Policy Committee Representative
- Occupational Health & Safety Committee Representative
- Pension Advisory Committee Representative
- Professional & Scholarly Development Committee Representative
Nomination Period – April 9 to 29, 2020.
The nomination period runs from April 9 to 29, 2020. Nomination forms are to be sent to the Chief Returning Officer (C.R.O.), Diane Walsh. Three calls for nominations will be made during this time period. In the event that the call for nominations results in only one nomination being received by the close of the nomination period, the nominee shall be acclaimed at the Annual General Meeting on April 30, 2020.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can find more information about the election process on our website.
Diane Walsh, Vice-President, Grievances