Last Call for Nominations for 2020 KFA Elections
Dear Kwantlen Faculty Association Members,
In accordance with Article 7 of our Constitution and By-Laws, this is the last call for nominations for the following positions on the KFA Executive Committee:
- Vice-President, Negotiations (for balance of term: current term ends on Aug. 31, 2022)
- Professional & Scholarly Development Committee Representative (for balance of term: current term ends on May 31, 2022)
- Labour Community Advocate (for balance of term: current term ends on May 31, 2021)
This is the last call for nominations for the following positions on the KFA Labour Management Relations Committee (LMRC):
- Surrey Campus LMRC Representative
- Richmond Campus LMRC Representative
- Cloverdale Campus LMRC Representative
- Langley Campus LMRC Representative
- Civic Plaza Campus LMRC Representative
Nomination Period – September 30 to October 20, 2020.
The nomination period runs from September 30 to October 20, 2020. Nomination forms are to be sent to the Chief Returning Officer (C.R.O.), Diane Walsh. Three calls for nominations will be made during this time period. In the event that the call for nominations results in only one nomination being received by the close of the nomination period, the nominee shall be acclaimed at the General Meeting on October 21, 2020.
The nominations received to date are as follows:
|Mark Diotte||Raphael Lagoutin||Vice-President, Negotiations|
|Marc Kampschuur||Valerie Warren||Surrey Campus LMRC Representative|
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can find more information about the election process on our website.
Diane Walsh, Vice-President, Grievances
Officer Responsible for the Election