Vancouver & District Labour Council Event: Labour Economics Series
Recirculated on behalf of VDLC
This is a reminder that we still have a few seats left in our first Labour Economics Series. The series comprises six Wednesday evening sessions led by Paul Finch, Treasurer of the BCGEU and Jim Stanford, Founder and Director of the Progressive Economics Forum.
Session Topics include:
- Economic Reconstruction After COVID – February 24
- Land Economics – March 10
- The Future of Work: Myth and Reality about Robots, AI and Gigs – March 24
- Consumer Price Index – April 7
- Climate and Jobs: The False Dichotomy – April 14
- Public and Private Debt: A Wholistic Perspective – April 28
Each session runs from 6:00 to 8:00pm and all six sessions are included in the cost of $120.00 for Affiliates and $140.00 for Non-VDLC Affiliates.
You can find out more and register through eventbrite at the link here: VDLC Labour Economics Sessions
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the VDLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-254-0703.
Vancouver and District Labour Council