First Call for Nominations for 2019 KFA Elections
Dear Kwantlen Faculty Association Members,
In accordance with Article 7 of our Constitution and By-Laws, this is the first call for nominations for the following positions:
- Member-at-Large (January to August 31, 2020)
- Humanities Representative (September 17 to May 31, 2021)
- Qualifying Studies & Access Representative September 17 to May 31, 2021)
- Non-Regular Faculty Representative (September 17 to May 31, 2020)
- Labour Community Advocate Committee Representative (September 17, 2021)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Two-Spirited + Committee Representative (September 17 to May 31, 2021)
Nomination Period – August 27 to September 16, 2019
The nomination period runs from August 27 to September 16, 2019. Nomination forms are to be sent to the Chief Returning Officer (C.R.O.), Kyla Rand. Three calls for nominations will be made during this time period. In the event that the call for nominations results in only one nomination being received by the close of the nomination period, the nominee shall be acclaimed at the General Meeting on Tuesday, September 17, 2019.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can find more information about the election process on our website.
Raphael Lagoutin, Vice-President, Negotiations
Officer Responsible for the Election