First Call for Nominations for 2019 KFA Elections
Dear Kwantlen Faculty Association Members,
In accordance with Article 7 of our Constitution and By-Laws, this is the first call for nominations for the following positions:
- Vice-President, Grievances
- Humanities Representative
- Trades & Technology Representative
- Social Sciences Representative
- Qualifying Studies & Access Representative
- Learner Support/Co-op Representative
- Decolonization, Reconciliation & Indigenization Representative
- Disability Management & Rehabilitation Committee Representative
- Human Rights & International Solidarity Committee Representative
- Labour Community Advocate Committee Representative
- LGBTQ2S+ Committee Representative
Unless otherwise indicated, all positions are two year terms.
Nomination Period – April 4 to 24, 2019
The nomination period runs from April 4 to 24, 2019. Nomination forms are to be sent to the Chief Returning Officer (C.R.O.), Kyla Rand. Three calls for nominations will be made during this time period. In the event that the call for nominations results in only one nomination being received by the close of the nomination period, the nominee shall be acclaimed at the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, April 25, 2019.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can find more information about the election process on our website.
Raphael Lagoutin, Vice-President, Negotiations
Officer Responsible for the Election