Occupational Health & Safety: Summer FAQ
Dear Faculty Friends,
My name is Kristie Dukewich and I am your KFA OH&S Representative.
With the new Restart Guidelines announced and the return-to-work in the fall growing imminent, faculty have a lot of questions. To address the workplace health and safety questions I have been hearing over and over again, I thought a Health & Safety FAQ would be helpful. Please see the attached pdf for questions, answers, and links to relevant resources.
List of questions that are addressed:
- I have a health or safety concern about my specific workspace. How do I report it?
- What if I have a workplace health or safety concern for the return-to-work in the fall?
- Where can I find more information about our current campus safety plans?
- What should I do if I am diagnosed with COVID-19 while working on campus?
- What should I do if I hear about a COVID-19 case in my work area?
- What are the Fall 2021 return-to-work plans?
- There have been a lot of news report on the relative importance of good ventilation and indoor air quality to reduce the spread of COVID-19. What is being done at KPU to address ventilation?
- What if I feel unsafe returning to work in Fall 2021?
I will provide an updated FAQ in August prior to the Fall return to campus. In the meantime, if you have any questions about occupational health and safety that are not answered in the FAQ please let me know.